The BSCI Steering Committee runs BSCI activities, cooperates with other organisations and stakeholders and decides on issues related to the implementation of the BSCI Code of Conduct. It steers the BSCI system and services under the supervision of the FTA Board and with the support of the FTA secretariat for its general and daily management.
As a representation of the diversity of BSCI participants in terms of type of companies, sectors of activity and geographies, the BSCI Steering Committee is composed of maximum 9 representatives of BSCI participants and one representative of the Stakeholder Council.
Current members of the BSCI Steering Committee are:
- Bernardo Cruza (Chair - El Corte Inglés)
- Maren Barthel (Vice-Chair - Otto Group)
- Monique Ansink (EXCELLENT Products BV)
- Lary Brown (Esprit)
- Anke Ehlers (ALDI Süd)
- Anita Falkenek (Axstores, Ahléns)
- Pirjo Heiskanen (Tuko Logistics)
- Ms. Megan Hellstedt (Delhaize Group)